ARQ specializes in the engineering and installation of solutions to enhance wireless coverage and reliability in any location, from office buildings and conference halls to university campuses and sports venues, using technologies such as Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS), Small Cells, and Citizens Broadband Radio Service (CBRS).
The company was founded in 2008 by Kunal Hinduja and Jawan Salman, two engineers with backgrounds in multidimensional radio frequency technologies, computer science, electrical engineering and IT. Backed by decades of experience, ARQ’s founders were confident they could design and deploy solutions to facilitate ubiquitous wireless coverage in places where connectivity was poor or non-existent, helping companies keep their guests, customers and employees satisfied.
Serving clients of all sizes, from large multinational companies to smaller enterprises, in a multitude of different business sectors, ARQ was able to expand – opening offices across the US and overseas, with an international office in Mumbai, India.
In 2015, just 7 years after its inception, ARQ reached the milestone of its 500th DAS installation. In the three years preceding that landmark, the revenue of the company – and the size of its team – had grown tenfold. The company now employs 80+ personnel throughout the United States.
ARQ continually innovates as it embraces the challenges of each customer’s needs, and leverages the opportunities presented by the ever-changing world of technology. Embracing new concepts has expanded the range of offerings to include public safety systems (ensuring first-responders can communicate within a structure, a requirement of local and federal codes), Citizens Broadband Radio Service (private cellular networks), and has seen the launch of ARQ’s CaaS (Connectivity as a Service) managed services.
With the average American checking their phone every 10 minutes, and 80% of connections being made indoors, in-building wireless availability is no longer a luxury - it is something that people expect. Whether you are a property developer, building owner, investor or manager, ARQ can help you to achieve complete wireless coverage and keep your customers happy. With a talented and highly-accomplished team of electrical engineers, and capable and knowledgeable project and on-site managers, ARQ has the experience and expertise to design, deploy and manage the right solution for your needs, quickly and cost-effectively.
- Engineering & Project Management
- DAS Planning, Design & Validation
- Small Cell Design and Implementation
- Carrier Grade/Enterprise Wi-Fi Design and Implementation
- Data Collection (CW, Pre/Post)
- Competitive Benchmarking
- Site Audit, Review, Validation and Inventory Management
- DAS/Small Cell and Wi-Fi Monitoring and Reporting
- Over 60 years of collective experience
- Over 550 deployments
- ARQ’s Project Management Team will closely coordinate all project details, including head-end equipment room, fiber and coaxial cable pulls, and equipment component installations to meet its customers guidelines.
Cost Reducing Solutions
- Indoor DAS
- ARQ’s Project Managers understand how critical communication, milestones and deliverables are to the deployments.
- Managing efficiencies and customer deadlines are our PM’s top priority
- ARQ’s Project Managers are well versed in DAS deployment standards from multiple carriers and use that knowledge to reduce deployment times and costs.
- Cost-Effective Solutions
- Quality Products
- On-Time Delivery
- Reduced Time to Market